Aluminium Semi Rigid
- Is resilient and tough; Maintains its full diameter on bends.
- Presents low resistance to air flow when installed with large sweeping curves.
- Dampens mechanical vibrations; Lightweight construction
- Easily corrects for misalignments during installation and permits relocation of diffusers, etc.
- Can be used with standard fittings and outlets. Can be easily cut and joined.
- Is easy to transport and store in its compressed package.
- Ends of duct can be easily shaped to connect oval fittings.
Recommended for use in medium and low, positive and negative pressure HVAC system whereby a metallic, non-combustible internal surface is required. It is a particularly cost effective duct for use negative pressure ventilation system in commercial and domestic kitchen exhaust
Nominal diameters from 100mm to 250mm in 25mm increments and 250mm to 500mm in 50mm increments.
6 meters + 1% for 100-250mm diameter.
3 meters + 1% for 300-500mm diameter
250°C maximum on inernal & external surface
130°C maximum on internal surface.
80°c maximum on external surface.
Rated velocity – 30 m/sec maximum